Magento 2.4.3 will now be known as Adobe Commerce. Earlier on August 10th, 2021, the community officially announced its availability for merchants and developers to use to revamp their digital stores.
This update came to reference the earlier release of Magento 2.4.2 back in March 2021.
With the latest configuration and upgrades in components, store owners provide multifunctionality and easy-to-navigate shopping enhancements to their users.
The new Magento 2.4.3 release notes have 33 advanced security, 370 new core code fixes enhancements, and solutions to 290 GitHub issues.
All noted issues from Magento 2.4.2 have been resolved in the latest version of Magento 2.4.3.
Let’s dive into the details of the Magento 2.4.3 release note to find out what’s new and exciting that developers have given us.
Magento 2.4.3 Release Note Key Highlights
- reCAPTCHA coverage expansion
- Inclusion of built-in rate limiting
- Core composer’s dependencies update
- Cart page management performance improvements.
- Added new features and improved the performance of Page Builder
- PayPal Pay later support
- Framework quality improved
- Updated Vendor Developed Extensions
- Shared routes coverage in GraphQL
- Third-Party Libraries update
- Open Source PageBuilder for Magento
- B2B v1.3.2 for Adobe Commerce
Magento 2.4.3 Security Improvements
Most importantly, Magento 2.4.3 release notes security update includes reCAPTCHA coverage expansion and built-in-rate limiting.
With the 33 advanced security enhancements, Magento 2.4.3 supports immediate remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
The inclusion of the latest composer plugin in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 will helps reduce security vulnerabilities. Also, the built-in rate-limiting feature will prevent denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
Now, you can set a time limit for repeat activities on your store to decrease network usage.
Magento 2.4.3 Infrastructure Enhancements
As stated above, the overall quality of the framework, including its functional components, has improved immensely.
- Customer Account
- CMS (Customer Management System)
- OMS (Order Management System)
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Stagging and Preview
Apart from these, Magento 2.4.3 now has the Paypal Pay Later payment option, which facilitates your customers with partial payments and EMIs.
Magento 2.4.3 Platform Enhancements
As of now, Magento 2.4.3 has not fully compatible with PHP 8 and the later versions.
However, the core developers committee is aware of this and working on the solutions, such as enhancing the core composer dependencies and 3rd party libraries to make it compatible for better outcomes.
But, Magento 2.4.3 will be compatible with Redis 6.0.12.
Another essential add-on is that the KnockoutJS library has now been updated to the latest version, 3.5.1.
The Magento_Tinymce3Banner extension and MFTF tests related to TinyMCE v3.x have been removed from Adobe Commerce for better framework performance.
Magento 2.4.3 Performance Enhancements
The new version Magento 2.4.3, comes with improved performances that allow merchants to eliminate a website for a specific customer group.
Also, they can now reduce indexing time for Product Price and Catalog Rule indexers. Due to this, the indexing record numbers now are reduced and come with an improved indexing time.
The Magento updated 2.4.3 has the latest GraphQl, which:
- Add the coverage of GraphQL scope to shared routes.
- The route query and RoutableInterface will support all the routing requests on the product, category, and CMS pages.
- The route query has replaced the functionality of the URL resolver query.
The Page Builder in Magento update 2.4.3 is a default content editor for Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 and is available as a bundled extension.
In the Magento Open Source 2.4.3, you can use it with any third-party module, replacing the WYSIWG editor. The Page Builder replaces the TinyMCE editor in the following admin areas:
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Category Description
- Product Description
Note – All content created in TinyMCE Editor has been relocated to Page Builder as HTML.
- The frequent Captcha validation on the checkout page is no longer an issue. Now, you can enjoy a seamless captcha validation process.
- After considerable Captcha failed attempts, the Captcha filed remains and displayed the same.
- The Captcha validates the data correctly provided by the clients.
- Admins prohibited from accessing can not edit categories having global scope.
- The created system report (System > Support > System Report) has been displayed correctly.
- Magento turns off validation on the Price field when the Dynamic price setting is enabled during the bundle product creation.
- Infinite redirects are no longer available as the admin URLs are different from the default site URLs in deployments where Magento is configured to be accessible from two URLs.
- In Magento 2.4.3, you can add, remove, and update child products to bundle products using REST API calls.
- Also, Magento 2.4.3 allows customers to see the correct price range for the bundled products with the tier price.
- Now you can quickly check the updates of the availability of the bundled product based on the availability of its child products.
- Admins now can apply the addProductsToCart mutation to add bundled products with multiple checkbox options.
Well, that’s all from our side. These are some of the core updates that have taken place in the latest Magento update 2.4.3 release note.
From our side, it looks more subtle than the previous version. And the way the eCommerce industry is growing, the urge to implement the latest frameworks and overtake competitors has become inevitable.
If so, we suggest you enrich us at the earliest. We are a renowned Magento Development company where you will get to work with some of the finest Magento enthusiasts.
They will help you nurture your store with the latest Magento 2.4.3 technology and functionalities.
Our developers will help you upgrade to Magento 2.4.3 store, where you can experience the seamless, smooth, and stable Magento 2.4.3 version functionalities.
Smartphones have undoubtedly become the consumers’ favorite gadgets today. All those activities which were done on desktops...
Shopify, is there anyone who doesn’t have heard this name? Only those who don’t have anything to do with online...