- Enterprise Mobility
- Cross Platform Apps Development
- Ecommerce & CMS
- Front-End Technology
- Back-End Technology
- UI/UX Design Services
Enterprise Mobility (Cross Platform)
Ecommerce & CMS
Front End Technology
Back End Technology
UI/UX Design Services
- HIRE US
- Mobile Developer
- Web Developer
- QA Tester
- ecommerce & CMS
eCommerce & CMS
- Design & Development
- On-Demand Solutions
- Support & Testing
- Digital Marketing
- API Integrations
Design & Development
- OUR WORK
- CONTACT US
We are living in the digital era where innovation and experiments have become a daily routine for tech enthusiasts searching for robust and fruitful results in every technological segment. For instance – web application development!
In the last couple of years, web application development has witnessed a complete turnaround referencing its UI, features, configuration, API integration, and data structure due to the evolvement of the latest programming language and frameworks.
Out of many, React and Node.js is two leading front-end and backend frameworks that have become the primary choice for many developers in recent times.
The latest track records of these two frameworks have led developers to create numerous web applications with low latency and high functionality.
And as per experts, there have been significant possibilities where developers can immensely benefit from the combination of React and Node.js in the future.
In this blog, we will explain why should you also prefer using the combination of React and Node.js in your web development to create dynamic web apps. So let’s get started!
As per Statista’s most used front-end framework survey, React has made it to the top with over 40% of respondents.
Its simple yet modular architecture and reusable codebase give developers the additional advantage of building highly scalable web applications in less time and with minimum effort.
Some renowned apps built using React are WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb, etc.
Advantages of using React
- Web applications built using React.js are more SEO friendly than other front-end frameworks.
- The code reusability saves developers time and effort and makes debugging super easy and quick.
- The presence of virtual DOM (Document Object Model) in React helps accelerate the web app’s performance.
Primary Features of React
- It comes with multiple components, which you can easily import into one single component and use accordingly.
- React uses one-way data binding. That’s why the data goes in one way only!
- It has virtual DOM, which accelerates the web app’s performance.
- Offers conditional statements that enable users to render different elements or components.
React is used to create
- Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Cross-platform Applications
- Large social media sites
- Dynamic User Interface (UI)
- Robust Libraries
Node.js is an open-source server-side programming language that runs on the V8 engine. It is multi-platform compatible and significantly reduces the development process and code execution time.
Node.js is an event-driven language with a JS runtime environment that helps you build data-intensive apps.
As per the W3Tech survey, overall, 30 million websites utilize Node.js.
Advantages of using Node.JS
- You can use Node.js on both the front side and the server side.
- Node enables scaling in vertical and horizontal directions and improves the scalability of web apps compared to other JS servers.
- js runtime environment is backed by the non-blocking I/O operation, which helps in enabling code execution.
- Since Node is built on Chrome’s V8 JS engine, it enhances your web app performance by 50%.
Primary Features of Node.JS
- It is highly scalable and uses a single-threaded event loop model.
- Node.JS is cross-platform compatible, just like React.
- Backed by non-blocking I/O operations, making it asynchronous and event-driven.
- Offers fast data streaming and ignores buffering.
- It comes with a quick code implementation method.
Node.js is used to create
- Real-time web applications
- Large and complex Single Page Applications
- Server-side proxy
Benefits of Using The Combination of React and Node.js for Web App Development
Many reasons make Node and React the deadly combination to build high-tech web applications. Some of the key reasons are as follows:
Combining Node and React will allow you to develop modular, large, and data-driven web applications responsive to multiple devices. It would help you maintain and improve your website performance within a single frame, automating scalability.
It built-in event-driven architecture of Node.js helps in creating real-time applications. Combining it with React will efficiently boost your web app’s credibility to handle significant traffic.
When you choose Node and React for web app development, you save time and effort due to their cross-platform and code reusability compatibility. It also becomes easy for you to develop and maintain cross-platform in less time with minimal effort.
Single Language for Both Client-Side and Server-Side
Using Node and React for your web app development, you don’t need to adopt complex backend languages like Python and Ruby
The process here is straightforward – React is for developing the front end, and Node is for the back end. You don’t have to switch between different languages and frameworks during the web app development process.
High Server Load
The duo of React and Node have all the capabilities to balance high-serve requests and loads, giving developers the advantage of working freely during the development process.
Node and React are known for their in-built modular architecture. So it is inevitable to remind you that you will surely enable fast response time and page load time with these two frameworks.
Can we use React with Node.js?
Of course, you can! You shouldn’t have given it a second thought after the above explanation.
See, Node.js enables you to create fast and scalable backend RESTful APIs. In contrast, React helps you create an interactive user interface. Combining both, you can create the most intuitive web applications in no time.
On the other hand, Node is well-known for hosting and running web servers for React Apps. All because of the NPM (Node Package Manager), which allows you to install any package with NPM command-line interface CLI.
We hope our in-brief explanation has helped you understand the core benefits of using Node and React duo in your web app development. How can you leverage their components, and what essential benefits can they bring to the table that will help accelerate your business to the next level?
Director at Metizsoft Solutions, Chetan Sheladiya today stands at the top of a leading Mobile Application Development company, which further specializes in Online Business Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Web Development, amongst other areas. A tech-lover at heart, Chetan has had more than a decade's worth of experience, dealing with hundreds of projects, and creating a bunch of unique IT solutions along the way. His other interest lies in sharing his ideas and opinions with people as passionate about technology, as he is. You can find his thoughts expressed on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
August 16, 2021
August 16, 2021
Smart mobile phones are stimulating and booming as one of the most significant technological revolutions in the present...
July 8, 2022
The immense popularity, requirements, and usage of web application have led the organization to adapt to various frameworks...