Need to Move your Magento store to another hosting server? Get Experts Helps from Magento Certified developers at Metizsoft
Follow these 8 steps to move easily your Magento store to another hosting server.
- Login to the current site hosting server using Cpanel and create a zip
- Log in to PHP my admin to hosting server for database export
- Download the source and SQL database from a server
- Do reverse step for new hosting server upload the source zip file and extract there.
- Create a new database at the new server and import the SQL file to replicate old server data
- Go to “app etc” and open the “local.xml” file and change the database credentials on (from Cpanel file manager or FTP)
- In the database go to table name “core_config_data” find the “base URL” and replace.
- Try to hit the domain URL and check its site should be live.
Please review our Web Development Work: Portfolio
Read More About Magento Store Development:
We Come across every day a few Volusion Merchants and customers who have a store with Volusion and asking for suggestions...
Braintree Payment Gateway is a simple and modern way to accept payments. Along with its list of flexible features, it...