- Enterprise Mobility
- Cross Platform Apps Development
- Ecommerce & CMS
- Front-End Technology
- Back-End Technology
- UI/UX Design Services
Enterprise Mobility (Cross Platform)
Ecommerce & CMS
Front End Technology
Back End Technology
UI/UX Design Services
- HIRE US
- Mobile Developer
- Web Developer
- QA Tester
- ecommerce & CMS
eCommerce & CMS
- Design & Development
- On-Demand Solutions
- Support & Testing
- Digital Marketing
- API Integrations
Design & Development
- OUR WORK
- CONTACT US
Smartphones have undoubtedly become the consumers’ favorite gadgets today. All those activities which were done on desktops earlier, like communication, social media, email, banking, and much more, can be accessed with just a tap or two.
If you want to make money online and want to grow your business digitally, setting up an eCommerce store might be a great way to achieve that.
Don’t be in misunderstand that setting up the store is enough. The real challenge is yet to come. You need to know how to market your store to drive the dynamics of online sales.
As a retailer, you know customers invest a lot of time and trust in downloading your app, so you must be grateful to them and provide them with a remarkable customer experience.
In this blog, we will discuss the ways to drive the dynamics of online sales to your eCommerce apps day and night. So let us go!
1. Optimize your app’s visibility
Mobile shoppers are searching the app store for the latest Mobile shopping options. Shoppers want to know about the app and also the experience you will provide them.
Here is what you can do to optimize the app’s visibility-
- Give your app a name that indicates what you sell.
- Keep your app name short
- Explain your store, its mission, and what you sell.
- Create attractive screenshots to display in your app store listing.
2. Create a beautiful app design
Well, this is an old tip for retailers. App design plays a very important role as an attractive design leaves a great impression on the customers.
Here’s what you can do-
- Ensure that the web pages are modern, attractive, and easy to navigate.
- Make sure that the app is well-organized and stylish.
- Keep the design simple because simplicity is the key.
3. Make your checkout simpler
If the checkout is too complicated, it might result in the abandonment of the shopping cart. Try to make your checkout process simpler.
Here’s what you can do-
- Consider removing the need to sign up.
- Reduce the number of fields needed to fill.
- Provide a button that allows them to use the same address as the billing address.
- Allow them to select the address from the drop-down menu by entering the postal code.
4. Use email marketing
Email marketing is another method that you can use to grow your eCommerce store. Email marketing is worth spending time on. There are two ways to approach email marketing, one, marketing a list you already have, and second, creating a new list.
To do email marketing,
- Ask people to enter their email by conducting a giveaway
- Cross-selling for generating sakes from the email list
- Market your products in seasonal events.
5. Take advantage of push notifications
Push notifications are those little messages from an app that pops up on your lock screen. Push notifications to have the potential to make a customer feel valued and special.
variety of uses.
- Targeting users based on gender, location, and smartphone type.
- Reminding users of the items left in the cart.
- To remind them about the items they have marked as “favorites” in the app.
6. Showcase your product benefits properly
Another thing you can do to improve eCommerce sales is to showcase the benefits of your products better. Your sales will automatically increase when people gadgets the benefits.
Here are the ways you can do this-
- Taking better and clearer pictures of the products
- You can also use videos to showcase your products
- Improve your product descriptions.
7. Implement upsells
You can implement the power of upsells. This, however, isn’t going to increase the overall sales but will increase the average order value. For implementing the upsell feature, you can ask for help from experts.
Here are some principles you can stick to while upselling-
- Provide information that will entice people into checking out the more expensive option.
- Provide a discount to those who choose an expensive option over the cheaper one.
If you own an eCommerce store, you will probably need to work on the tactics that will help you drive the dynamics of online sales. We hope this blog was helpful in some manner as to what steps you can follow to achieve your goal. Along with these ways, you also have to be smart enough to hire a trusted and experienced eCommerce app development company to help you achieve these targets sooner than ever.
- Magento vs. Shopify vs. BigCommerce Which One is Right For You?
- Improve Cyber Security of Ecommerce WebSite Against Theft
Manthan Bhavsar is one of the most brilliant go-to people when someone thinks to Hire Shopify Certified Experts! A techie by profession and a technologically driven person by passion, Manthan Bhavsar isn’t shy to blog and share the knowledge he has with the world. If you want to follow Manthan, you can do so on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
April 30, 2021
April 30, 2021
Shopify marketplace apps are no novelty anymore. They are everywhere since 2006 as a part of Shopify, which is one of the...