6 Best AWS Services For Your Next Mobile App Development Project
You might know about a lot of services provided by AWS, do you? Amazon web services provide highly secure on-demand cloud computing services to individuals, the government, and companies on a subscription basis.
The wide range of services ranges from storage options to networking, database, and computing power. These services will help you enjoy higher productivity and innovation through innovative techniques as they migrate to the cloud.
Amazon web services are the leading cloud service provider in the world right now, offering more than 100 Amazon web services in over 29 countries.
As there are multiple services that AWS offers, there’s a probability that you might get confused between the endless possibilities. So, we will discuss some of the critical AWS services in this blog.
Let’s have a look at these important services offered by AWS that you can choose for your next mobile app development project
The term serverless has been here for a while. With AWS Lambda, you can run the code according to events without provisioning the servers or managing them. You have to upload the code, and Lambda will manage the rest, including scalability.
With AWS Lambda, the user doesn’t have to indulge in server administration. The code can be set up to trigger other Amazon web services or be called directly from my web or mobile app.
Here are the key features of AWS Lambda-
- Add custom logic to other AWS services
- Build custom back-end services for apps
- It has new languages, tools, and frameworks to learn
- The administration is completely automated
- It has an integrated security model
Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3)
Amazon S3 gives us relief about the data because it has a highly secure infrastructure. In addition to distributing data in different regions, they have integrations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, and FedRAMP.
AWS S3 also has high availability, and therefore accessing your information is just a click away.
Amazon Simple Storage Services is a scalable, low-cost, and high-speed web-based service designed for the online backup of applications and data.
Here are the features of Amazon Simple Storage Services-
- It is impressively cheap
- It has a free layer that includes 5 GB of storage
- It starts at the cost of just $0.023/month for the first 50TB
- Users have control over the public or private accessibility of the data
AWS Device Farm
AWS device farm is an app testing service. With this app, you can test all kinds of apps on mobile devices hosted by Amazon web services. This service can be used in two different ways-
- Automated testing- this allows the testing of the app parallelly against many physical devices in the AWS cloud.
- Remote access- this service lets you interact with devices in real-time from a web browser.
With the help of this app, you can test your iOS, Android, and web applications in the cloud app so it would look like actual users are using the app.
Here are the features of the AWS device farm-
- Tests are highly accurate with this app
- Let you stimulate dynamic environments by changing the parameters of your test scripts
- Allows development of workflow integration
- It is a faster way to reproduce and fix bugs
- This app enables secure testing
Amazon CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN) service offered by AWS. It safely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to your viewers quickly. Static and dynamic files stored in the origin servers are distributed through Amazon CloudFront.
Here are the features of this service-
- High-end level of security
- Media streaming through a variety of options
- It offers several options for all the reporting needs
If you want to target push notifications to increase mobile engagement, Amazon pinpoint is an amazing service. It makes it easier for you to run targeted campaigns as well as to measure the results. With the help of this Amazon service, you can also engage your users through SMS, email, and mobile push messages.
Here are the key features of this service-
- Amazon pinpoint tracks and measures usage data.
- It understands how customers interact with the apps and respond to messages
- It enables a global reach of around 200 countries
- Amazon pinpoint offers A/B testing to ensure intended users respond to the messages.
Amazon Cognito is a user-state synchronization service that lets you create unique identities for your users. It offers secure app authentication, allows the developers to add user sign-up, and access control for web and mobile apps.
After you sign up for Amazon Cognito, all you have to do is add the Amazon Cognito SDK to your app and write the code. You can also use the Amazon Cognito management console to create a new identity tool.
Here are the key features of this service-
- Amazon Cognito generates a secure user directory with millions of users
- It has a customizable built-in UI
- It uses identity management standards like OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, and SML 2.0.
- It provides several security and compliance requirements with high security.
Mentioned above were some of the top AWS for mobile app development. You can choose any of these Amazon web services for building robust mobile applications and grow your business in the industry.
AWS boasts some of the most prominent business organizations because of its various benefits.
Some of the Unique Benefits That AWS Offers
Changing from on-location stockpiling to the cloud is easy with AWS because of their contribution to training and education. The cloud in AWS offers an abundance of information on their site, including documentation and informational videos to begin working with AWS.
AWS has a partner network comprised of expert firms that help the client structure, engineers, manufacturers and deal with the workload at hand and application on AWS.
Whether it’s a start-up or a huge organization, AWS offers an economical and cost-effective pricing structure that is affordable compared to other services. Thus, we can say that the cost-effectiveness of Amazon web services is one of its essential benefits.
Experts say that the innovation of AWS services makes it unique and enables it to boast about having the names of many of the leading brands. AWS has competitors like Microsoft and Google in terms of its price, but it is unbeatable when it comes to innovation. There is no other service provider in the market that is as innovative as AWS services.
- It offers improved productivity
Amazon web services provide improved productivity as AWS will back your cloud computing, excluding the obligations and dangers related to containing interior IT framework. It reduces the requirement for IT staff support and saves them time and expenses of your organization.
These are some of the unique advantages of AWS for mobile app development. If you want to build powerful mobile apps, you can go for AWS services and grow your business rapidly.
Reach out to Metizsoft Solutions
Metizsoft Solutions is a renowned mobile app development company offering quality Amazon web services (AWS) app development services to fulfill clients’ mobile app development needs globally. We have developed several successful AWS apps with great features and top-notch functionality.
We are known as a leading AWS mobile app development company with a skilled team of developers and top-notch services.
You can reach out to us with your business idea, and we will develop a great mobile app for you. Let’s get in touch and discuss the rest.