OmniPayment Redirect Payment Method. Redirect Omnipay Site and Customer can pay into the omnipay site and return redirect in Magento Store. Besides the known payment method – PayPal, Credit card, etc, give your customers access to the new payment option.
How? The answer is – OmniPayment Redirect Extension Method.
This extension redirect customers to Omnipay Site and they can pay into the omnipay site and return redirect in Magento Store. This extension allows you to add a new payment method “Omnipay” to your checkout payment page, so that customer can do payment using OmniPay. Whenever users choose OmniPay option, they will redirect to Omnipay site and payment can be processed on the site.
It redirects the user to OmniPay website for making actual payments with payment options for the credit card, debit card and etc. It will simplify the payment processing and help you to reduce shopping cart abandons. Once payment is made, the customer will return to the online store.
Demo: Live Front-end Demo
Extension Key Features
- Easy to install.
- Display OmniPay method On checkout Page.
- Redirects customers to OmniPay website to finalize their order make payment.
- At the end of the transaction, the customer will return to the Magento store immediately.
- Enable/Disable OmniPaymentApi Payment Method extension.
- Admin can change the title.
- It allows changing username and password.
For any questions concerning free extensions or themes, please turn to the respective User Guide
How to Install OmniPayment Redirect Extension?
- Extract the ZIP file.
- just upload to your Magento root directory.
- Refresh your cache.
- Relogin admin panel.
- Go to system >> configuration >> Sales >> Payment Methods >> Omni Payment Module. Enable this extension.