It is a very important extension feature as it gives you the chance to turn an odd visitor into a potential customer by displaying the best offers you have for him.
This feature becomes very important in today’s e-commerce scenario when an average visitor spends just a few seconds on a random site. In these few seconds, you have to do something to stop that visitor from leaving your site so early.
Hence, Exit Screen Pop-ups are very important to turn visitors into buyers. It will indirectly affect your sales positively and draws the potential customer to your store.
Exit Screen Pop-ups Extension Key Features:
- Easy to integrate and manage.
- Used to display a quick exit window pop-up when your visitor intends to close the window.
- Offers a second opportunity to convert your visitor to a buyer.
- Admin will have the capability to control the pages where the pop-up window should appear.
- Admin has full control over the content to be displayed in the pop-up and also set the pop-up design from the static block.
- No technical knowledge required to set up.
- A module can be easily managed through back-end.
- Enable/Disable button by the back-end.
- Exit Pop-up can be displayed on selected pages.
- Cookie Interval set by the back-end.
- Width & Height of Pop-Up can be modified as per need.
- Compatible with all Magento Versions.
For any questions concerning free extensions or themes, please turn to the respective User Guide
How to Install Magento Exit Screen Popup Extension?
- Download the zip and extract it.
- Just upload to your Magento root directory.
- Refresh your cache.
- Relogin admin panel.
- Go to system >> configuration >> Metizsoft Extensions >> Exit Screen Popup.
Make sure template file and layout file is copied in your correct theme folder structure.