Meet Metizsoft at Shopify Unite 2018 – Together We Can Help Our Businesses Grow!
Nowhere, we are going to miss this event and opportunity to meet our beloved community of Shopify enthusiasts, store owners, entrepreneurs, app developers, designers, and of course the core team of Shopify Inc.
Metizsoft Solutions is proud to say that- We have got a Shopify customer base of over 1000+ clients!
This year, unlike all other years we have been to unite, we decided to have a Tag Line of Our Own- the way Unite comes up with one every year!
And what is that Tag Line?
You already read it in the banner.
Yes, it is – We Help Businesses with Unite Shopify
This year too, like all other years, Metizsoft coming to Shopify Unite 2018 to become a part of what we are thankful for and to learn something new from people related to our domain.
We want to know what it is that we can do for Shopify store owners across the world. We want to help businesses grow which will indirectly lead our company to grow. It is as simple as that.
What have we achieved so far in our journey with Shopify since 2013?
- 5000+ small, mid-sized, and large Shopify Stores built, created, and modified for clients across the globe.
- 50+ Resourceful Shopify apps that have helped over 5000 small and mid-sized Shopify store owners. There are over 5000 installations of these apps built by us. Want us to testify? Go through apps built by us- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/metizsoft
- 50+ Shopify themes designed, modified, created, and crafted for store owners.
- 50+ Shopify Plus stores built and created for mid-sized and large-scale e-commerce stores and businesses.
- 100+ ERP, CRM, and other software solutions created, built, and integrated with Shopify stores for clients and entities across the globe.
We are a team of over 100 people including Shopify designers, developers, and more!
Want to be a part of our small community?
Meet us at Shopify Unite 2018 and join us in helping clients unite with Shopify!
Schedule a meeting here – https://www.metizsoft.com/shopify-unite-2018