Need to Move your Magento store to another hosting server?
Follow this 8 steps to move easily your Magento store to another hosting server.
1. Login to the current site hosting server using Cpanel and create a zip
2. Log in to PHP my admin to hosting server for database export
3. Download the source and SQL database from a server
4. do reverse step for new hosting server upload the source zip file and extract there.
5. Create a new database at new server and import the SQL file to replicate old server data
6. . Go to “app etc” and open the “local.xml” file and change the database credentials on (from Cpanel file manager or FTP)
7. In database go to table name “core_config_data” find the “base URL” and replace.
8. try to hit the domain URL and check its site should be live.
Please review our Web Development Work: Portfolio
Read More About Magento Store Development: