Assuming that your Recipient i.e. ‘To’ ID was connected to your server and hosting/domain provider i.e. something like [email protected] (in our case it was [email protected]), here’s the possible solution we discovered when our contact form suddenly stopped working and we had lost emails, leads and sign-ups from visitors:
(NOTE: We were hosting our site on a private server, so this might not be the solution for those using GoDaddy hosting services. You may consult our developers to help you out in this case- Hire Experts.)
Steps to Recover Mails from Contact Form 7:
1. Login to your Cpanel
2. Scroll down-find-and-click on EMAIL ACCOUNTS
3. Inside EMAIL ACCOUNTS- ACCESS WEBMAIL
4. Click on secure webmail login
5. Choose your preferred webmail tool i.e. to choose from: Roundcube- SquirrelMail, etc.
6. And you will find all the lost emails from your contact form 7!
This was the possible solution to recover lost leads and emails from contact form 7.
Not to worry, our contact form is up and running now!
With a big chunk of businesses out there going for WooCommerce to provide them with an eCommerce solution, you too must be...
PHP is known as the ideal language to provide different frameworks for developing the most innovative applications and...